RE: Andrew McDonald response re: European iguanodonts

Good call.  As for Troodon, I'd like to know what other troodontids have mesial
serrations, or serrated premaxillary teeth for that matter.  Not
Saurornithoides, Zanabazar (contra Barsbold, 1974), Byronosaurus,
Sinornithoides, Sinusonasus, etc..  Troodon looks valid to me, regardless of
how many species are encompassed by what we call Troodon formosus.

Mickey Mortimer