Re: Manidens. new Jurassic heterodontosaurid from Argentina

Well, so far the Cañadón Asfalto has produced two basal tetanurans
(Piatnitzkysaurus and Condorraptor), two basal eusauropods
(Patagosaurus and Volkheimeria) and now a heterodontosaur. It's good
to see more light being shed on the Middle Jurassic, and especially
interesting to know that the Cañadón Asfalto can preserve tiny
animals. I think more exploration ought to be done on this formation.
After all, China can't have all the fun these days.