Candian Journal of Earth Sciences

FINALLY!!  The entire catalogue of the Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences
has been made available for free (I think to only Canadian IP addresses, but
others should check).  I now finally have a few copies of papers that are
40+ years old that I have waited for.  Not worth the trek to the U of T for
me, annoying enough to have wished for them for years.  Dated or not, it is
nice to have the 1972 ornithomimid paper.  Same for the Stenonychosaurus
paper.  I have to go through my wish list still to get the rest.

Darryl Jones  <dinoguy@sympatico.ca>

For information on tyrannosaurids and
visit my web page at:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/dinoguy/