Re: Prehistoric Beast

OH
MY
GOD.

  I'm speechless.  I've waited for this since...well..1985.  I had the cut down
version from the Christopher Reeves special that I watched frame by frame for a
whole year when I was in animation school.  This was truly on of the biggest
influences on me.  Its so great to see it without voice over.  Thank you Dan,
you've made me very happy.