Re: dino-lizers

 2) Small theropods are apparently found w/ bone preserved in the gut
 rather frequently.

Four times is not "rather frequently", is it? Can we do meaningful statistics with such small sample sizes?

Importantly, preserved gut contents other than bone are just about never preserved. Likewise, coprolites don't seem to contain anything identifiable other than bone, pollen/spores and/or phytoliths.

 3) Large theropods are apparently [...] NOT found w/ large bones
 preserved in the gut, but some smaller bones are known (e.g.,
 fishbones in Baryonyx).

Correct. IIRC, there's also an iguanodontian vertebra in *Baryonyx*.

 A relevant question is: have small bones been found in the gut
 regions of Cretaceouc crocodilians? If the answer "no", then I would
 think the presence of small bones in various theropod guts are a
 indication (albeit counter-intuitive) of a primarily predatory
 lifestyle/digestive system.

Why? Crocodiles have legendary stomach acids.

The argument against terrestrial obligatory scavengers remains the one from that lifestyle being a net loss of energy.