Re: dino-lice

The extreme musculature indicated by the ossified keeled sternum and big
olecranon process combined with an enormous claw leave little doubt that
alvarezsaur arms where for tearing something apart. The shortness of the arms
increased their power via leverage. I like to think it was termite mounds,
which I believe have been discovered from that time. Display feather fluttering
does not explain any of the features.