RE: Kelmayisaurus a carcharodontosaurid

  Well, fortunately, there's a solution. You can send a nice, concise, polite
and moreover noncondescending note to the authors and explain, in clear and
clean language what the issue is, whether they'd like to check into it, and
prepare the paper before final submission, noting (as I do) that this is not a
"corrected proof" but an "accepted manuscript" and that there is PLENTY of time
to fix things.

  http://www.app.pan.pl/archive/published/app56/app20100125_acc.pdf

  That link should have the email addresses of both Steve and Roger, as well As
Xing, so there's no excuse. I think it might be more effective than coming to
the [Dinosaur Mailing] list about a language with no actual standardized
transcription (into English, from the Chinese).

  It doesn't help that most public resources use "Lianmugin" over "Lianmuqin"
as their spelling of choice, including the Wiki article on it (you are welcome
to log in and correct this), even thouugh the latter spelling (without
diacritics, another failing in this transcription) is more prevalent by about
140 hits on Google (out of 800). But further it doesn't help that previous
papers have used "Lianmugin" over the other spelling, including previous works
by Benson, Brusatte, and Rauhut! (Most uses are linked to *Tugulusaurus* and
*Wuerhosaurus*.)

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)