RE: Dinosaur Revolution (formerly Reign of the Dinosaurs) airs September 4 & 11

It's a shame plain text does not allow smileys to convey irony :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Chure [mailto:danchure@easilink.com]
Sent: 03 August 2011 01:16
To: dinoguy@sbcglobal.net
Cc: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Dinosaur Revolution (formerly Reign of the Dinosaurs) airs
September 4 & 11

Wow, I've never heard such claims made about a dino documentary before.

Dan

On 8/2/2011 2:52 PM, Dino Guy wrote:
> Our wait is almost over!
>
> Discovery Channel press release from
> <http://press.discovery.com/us//programs/reign-dinosaurs/Dinosaur
Revolution>  :

> "Premieres 9/4&  9/11 from 9-11P each night
>
> Previous Image 1 / 0 Next
> DINOSAUR REVOLUTION'S ALL-STAR CREW OF ANIMATORS AND ILLUSTRATORS TO
> RESET STANDARD FOR DINOSAUR STORYTELLING
>
> -- Stunning Four-Hour Series Premieres September 4 on Discovery
> Channel --
>
> Beginning September 4, Discovery Channel's four-hour series DINOSAUR
REVOLUTION will reset the standard for immersive, inside-out dinosaur
storytelling, giving an insiders' view into the private lives and strange
behaviors of dinosaurs, with a narrative technique as revolutionary as the
science it documents.  DINOSAUR REVOLUTION will premiere Sunday, September 4
and Sunday, September 11 from 9-11PM ET/PT each night.

> DINOSAUR REVOLUTION combines the talent of the world's best dinosaur
illustrators and animators with the latest paleontological research and the
best of Hollywood storytelling.  Presented with sparse narration and the
latest cutting-edge animation and computer generated storytelling
techniques, the series will feature never-before-seen intimate behaviors to
illustrate the extraordinary life of dinosaurs, dropping viewers directly
into the Prehistoric era.

> A host of new behaviors will be featured throughout the series, including
exotic mating dances (Gigantoraptor), the inner workings of T-Rex's nuclear
family (Tyrannosaurus Rex) and the underwater birthing of Mosasaurs.  The
series will also introduce new creatures like a Jurassic flying squirrel
(Volaticotherium) and frogs so big they could eat dinosaurs (Beelzebufo).

> DINOSAUR REVOLUTION is produced by Creative Differences for Discovery
Channel.  Erik Nelson is executive producer for Creative Differences; Alan
Eyres is executive producer for Discovery Channel."

> See photos of the July 22, 2011 Comic-Con Dinosaur Revolution panel
(including our very own DML celebrities David Krentz and Dr. Thomas R.
Holtz, Jr., not to mention Werner Herzog)
at<http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150269774418586.353069.6002238
585>  .

> Read (computer graphic artist) Angie Rodrigues' blog
at<http://art-by-angie.blogspot.com/2011/07/comic-con-poster-for-dinosaur.ht
ml>  , wherein she compliments director and super nice guy David Krentz.
(It's OK, David, you may blush now).