RE: Dinosaur Revolution (formerly Reign of the Dinosaurs) airs September 4 & 11

Hadros? Boring! (They actually didn't even make it into the show...)

As one of the staff pointed out, we have the Dance of the Seven Veils. In Drag.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/