To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 12:49 PM
Subject: Pictures from the FMNH

Hi all,
A few months ago, I mentioned a trip to the the Field Museum of Natural History, asking if anyone wanted pictures of Sue and the other fossils. Well I'm back and I have over one hundred pictures, mostly of dinosaurs. Anyone who wants copies feel free to ask. I just need to figure out how to compress them all into an easily mailed .zip file or .rar.
Any suggestions?
Take care,
Tommy Bradley

P.S.  You know I never believed in love at first sight, until I saw Sue. :)