To: <danchure@easilink.com>; <bobtess@dinoart.com>
Cc: <dinoguy@sbcglobal.net>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 7:30 AM
Subject: RE: Dinosaur Revolution (formerly Reign of the Dinosaurs) airs September 4 & 11

From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
On Behalf Of Dan Chure
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 9:39 PM
To: bobtess@dinoart.com
Cc: dinoguy@sbcglobal.net; dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Dinosaur Revolution (formerly Reign of the
Dinosaurs) airs September 4 & 11

"exotic mating dances (Gigantoraptor)"? What about the
children who might see this? It may not be the correct
political climate to show such things.  Can't we please see
more wholesome and respectful dancing in this program?  Maybe
something, oh say, hadrosaurian?

Hadros? Boring! (They actually didn't even make it into the show...)

As one of the staff pointed out, we have the Dance of the Seven Veils. In Drag.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/