RE: Dinosaur Revolution (formerly Reign of the Dinosaurs) airs September 4 & 11

Werner Herzog is a close friend of DR's Producer Erik Nelson. Indeed, Erik
produced other Herzog works (Cave of Forgotten Dreams,
Grizzly Man, etc.).

Herzog was not involved with the TV version of Dinosaur Revolution, but
mentioned at Comic-Con that he would be interested in a
shortened renarrated theatrical release of it.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/