Re: Greg Paul is right (again); or "Archie's not a birdy"... but Jeholornis is (not!)

No, Jeholornis isn't a bird.  Niether are enantiornithines.  None of
them are near the crown.  They're just protobirds which better
approximate actual birds as they approach the crown group.

-Scott

--
Scott Hartman
Scientific Advisor/Technical Illustrator