RE: Greg Paul is right (again); or "Archie's not a birdy"... but Jeholornis is (not!)

  There must be something about seeing one's own name in lights that makes one
giddy as -- they say -- a schoolgirl.

  You will note a general trend that the topic rarely changes in full -- it
just gets addenda attached to it. This has two, so far, so the title _has_
changed. Also, the topic has stayed largely on-target, as we continue to
discuss the import and meaning of moving the term "Aves" and how this impacts
"birds" -- or, effectively, ARE you right? I don't think this phylogenetic
analysis is the final word in the argument, nor will the next that revises it,
and as such, I doubt "Greg Paul is right" will be "true" for very long.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/