RE: Brrr, bone chilling paleopolar summers(Polar dinosaur growth and other new papers)

  The presence of marine reptiles is _relevant_ because they are reptiles, and
as such lacked specific metabolic elements to handle harsher polar winters.
Your inference here, then, is that marine reptiles migrated, which would imply
they have a similar metabolic constraint and allowance as marine mammals do
which also migrate. At that point, you need to back this statement up with
evidence, else is remain rhetoric.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)