foot question

If anybody out there is familiar with the material upon which Crush (1984,
Palaeontology 27: 131-157) based his description of the nifty croc
_Terrestrisuchus_, is the reconstructed foot in Text-Figure 10E based on a
single individual, or is this reconstruction a composite based on a bunch of
different specimens?  It's not clear to me from the text, and I would like to
know how much faith to put in the relative proportions of phalangeal lengths.

Thanks to anybody who can help.