RE: A large predatory archosaur from the Late Triassic of Poland

Yeah, I agree with you.  That braincase doesn't look dinosaurian at all, and
there's even a postfrontal.  Rather odd to describe it without even trying to
include it in a matrix, as it would only take a day.  Maybe since it was
originally announced as a dinosaur and the skeletal reconstruction's based on
Herrerasaurus, they're trying to maintain its dinosauriness for as long as
possible.

Mickey Mortimer