Public Database of Geologic Formation Ages?

I'm having a surprising amount of trouble finding precise ages for geologic
formations. Is there a public database available with the ages of a significant
number of stratigraphic units? I'm creating timelines for Wikipedia showing the
duration of times represented by different units but having to hunt down ages
for each one is exhausting. Worse, I'm having trouble finding exact numbers for
many units. I understand the gist of say, "late Maastrichtian" but I need exact
numbers to enter into the timeline template and to enter guesstimates as to
what exact numbers the authors meant by this would violate Wikipedia's policy
forbidding original research.

Are there any resources that might help?

~ Abyssal