Re: Quake and shake on eastern seaboard

I hope everyone (and the many important collections) on the East Coast
escaped injury.  I just spoke to some people in downtown Milwaukee who
felt it (and where unaware of the eastern seaboard quake until I told
them).  Presumably such a large range of people feeling the quake
results from it being such a shallow one?

-Scott

--
Scott Hartman
Scientific Advisor/Technical Illustrator