Re: Quake and shake on eastern seaboard

Yes, West Coasters will think we are wimps but it shook our studio hard! Things fell off walls and tables. And the studio was built in 1888 with 12 inch thick walls! No phone service. Heard an explanation that West coast quakes are like moving jello and East coast quakes are like moving rocks. It made a loud noise too.
The cats blame us.

Tess