Re: Public Database of Geologic Formation Ages?

An accurate compilation of global biostratigraphic, geomagnetic, and radiochronologic data from Lugowski, Ogg and Gradstein can be found in Time Scale Creator (using Java and thus available for W and M OS) for free here: https://engineering.purdue.edu/Stratigraphy/tscreator/index/index.php

Correlations between different ammonite zones are given in TSC. The Early/Late Maastrichtian boundary corresponds seemingly to the: - Baculites clinobatus - Hoploscaphites birkelundi zones in the Western Interior Province - Pachydiscus neubergicus/P. epiplectus - Anapachydiscus fresvillensis in the Tethys Province - Pachydiscus neubergicus/Acanthoscaphites tridens ? - Pachydiscus gollevillensis in the Sub-Boreal Province.

Btw, Denver, am I wrong in assuming you meant 'Early' and 'Late' when you said 'Lower' and 'Upper' ?