Re: Juramaia, Jurassic eutherian from China

 And now I have to update the webnotes for class... :-)

 Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.

And now I'm getting deeply interested in the stratigraphy. Is it from the Daohugou Beds? If so, is it _really_ from the Daohugou beds? And how old are _they_ really? Really really?

Lithostratigraphic correlation in northeastern China is clearly very difficult. There are hairpin-shaped layers, and much of the area consists of 1000 m high rolling hills, one after the other for hundreds of km in every direction.