Re: Mesozoic roots of parrots and passerine birds

This paper also propose the split between falcons and hawks:

A Phylogenomic Study of Birds Reveals Their Evolutionary History
Shannon J. Hackett, et al. Science 320, 1763 (2008); DOI:
10.1126/science.1157704

Leonardo Torres - (31) 8498-2968
Guira Guira Consultoria Ltda www.guiraguira.com.br
"entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"
"Innocent, unbiased observation is a myth." --- P.B. Medawar