Pictures of theropod teeth

Dear DMLers,
if there is anyone who has good pictures of [correctly identified]
theropod teeth, I would appreciate if I could see them (I wouldn’t use
them anywhere without explicit permission, of course). I’m interested
especially in high resolution pictures with scale bars (preferred are
those pictures of teeth where more than just labial or lingual views
are available, and where denticles [if present] are well visible).
Also, if you have papers on theropod teeth that you can share, I would
appreciate them greatly as well.

If you can help, contact me off list, please.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
--
Daniel Madzia