Re: Dilophosaurus

What I like of the definitions of Avepoda and some other Paulian names
in "Dinosaurs of the Air" (2002) is the use of of
apomorphy+clade-based taxon names. As long as the problem of
apomorphy-based names was the possibility of convergence (and to what
clade acquiring the feature the name goes), this was explicitly
prevented in apomorphy+clade-based names. These seem to have great
use, overall if the clade used is a LITU (is it right to call "clade"
to a leaf?). I would like to know from those among you with better
knowledge of the Phylocode what does it say about this practice.

Cheers,

Augusto.