Re: California Science Center pays $11,000 NOT to show a film

> this is a topic that the list is supposed to avoid.

I for one have a small problem with that rule. I certainly
don't want to see regular messages discussing <cough>
creationism and related crap, but at the same time, news
like this is relevant and important. There's a fine line,
but this seems to me a useful post.

    Paul P.