Re: Meet Triceratops

> I see, people still follow the "push the bones so they touch"
> doctrine. get real.

Eh..? Not sure what you're trying to say. The articular
surfaces of ceratopsian long bones were covered with
cartilage that defined a more precise range of motion for
the joint, i.e. than you would presume looking only at the
fossilized bones. Skeletons shouldn't be (and never are,
I hope) mounted with humerus and radius/ulna in contact.