PDF request - Unwin 95 pterosaur phylogeny abstract

Hi everyone,
I'm hoping someone can help me with a PDF request. My copy of Unwin 95
seems to have corrupted. Anyone got a version with words on the page?!

Unwin, 1995. Preliminary results of a phylogenetic analysis of the
Pterosauria (Diapsida: Archosauria). In: Sun, A. & Wang, Y. (eds.),
Sixth symposium on Mesozoic terrestrial ecosystems and biota,
beijing. Short papers, 69 - 72.

Cheers,
Steve

Steven Uros Vidovic - Researcher in palaeontology and phylogeny

Steven.Vidovic@port.ac.uk

Palaeobiology Research Group
University of Portsmouth
Burnaby Building
Burnaby Road
Portsmouth
PO1 3QL
UK

---Please don't feel guilty when printing this email---