Re: Unescoceratops and Gryphognathus, new ceratopsians from Alberta

Isn't the name Gryphognathus already preoccupied by a dipnomorph fish? See:
http://books.google.com/books?id=gfBc_omOIeAC&pg=PA27&lpg=PA27&dq=Gryphognathus&source=bl&ots=EmvBHOiD2W&sig=OPDAULsl02BrC4lrSBy3dDesLGE&hl=en&ei=2HjaTtX2NunXiALK9ZjbCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Gryphognathus&f=false

-Zach