RE: Unescoceratops and Gryphognathus, new ceratopsians from Alberta

While its total paleo coverage is terrible, comparatively, it's historical
value added to, say, Googling the intended name allows a person to ensure
he/she doesn't end up with a preoccupied name, especially that of an arthropod.
It's becoming embarassing ;)

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)