Re: Unescoceratops and Gryphognathus, new ceratopsians from Alberta

 With the push to document living rainforest diversity, especially of
 arthropods, we may soon reach the point where there are no more names
 available.

I don't think so.
1) *Xenoposeidon*;
2) what was that recent name in -spondylus that looks like von Huene ought to have invented it;
3) Nqwebasaurus;
4) Seitaad.
5) ...What push? In the current crisis, is there any money left for basic research at all? (<cough>apart from the Humboldt Foundation grant I just got<cough>)

...Even the number of arthropod names in -saurus, -saura, -suchus or -ornis can't be very large.