The best formations for fossilizing Tyrannosaurids in?

I was reading _Feathered Dinosaurs_ by J.Long and P.Schouten, and I noticed
that only some of the Tyrannosauroids mentioned a formation they hail from.

Which got me curious, so I thought I'd ask the experts:

Which formations have given us the best/most complete fossils of each genera?

_Tanycolagreus topwilsoni_ (?Tyrannosaurid?), Late Jurassic Morrison Formation,
4 meters long.

_Dilong paradoxus_, Early Cretaceous Yixian Formation, 1.6 meters long.

_Guanlong wucai_, Late Jurassic, 3 meters long.

_Alioramus remotus_, Late Cretaceous, 6 meters long.

_Alectrosaurus olseni_, Late Cretaceous Iren Dabasu Formation & Bayanshiree
Svita (Omnogov), 5 meters long.

_Appalachiosaurus montgomeriensis_, Late Cretaceous, 7 meter long juvinile.

_Tarbosaurus bataar_, Late Cretaceous, 14 meters long.

_Tyrannosaurus rex_, Late Cretaceous, 12.5 meters long.

_Daspletosaurus torosus_, Late Cretaceous, 9 meters long.

_Albertosaurus sarcophagus_, Late Cretaceous, 9 meters long.

_Gorgosaurus libratus_, Late Cretaceous, 9 meters long.

thank you.