RE: The best formations for fossilizing Tyrannosaurids in?

Check out my website
http://home.comcast.net/~eoraptor/Phylogeny%20of%20Taxa.html for the answers.
The exception is Gorgosaurus and Albertosaurus, which have incomplete entries.
For Albertosaurus, Tanke and Currie (2010) detail the remains, which are all
from the Horseshoe Canyon Formation of Alberta.  For Gorgosaurus, most are from
the Dinosaur Park Formation of the Judith River Group.  There are probably
fragmentary specimens referred to Albertosaurus and Gorgosaurus from other
formations, but I'm not sure of their validity.

Tanke and Currie, 2010. A history of Albertosaurus discoveries in Alberta,
Canada. Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences. 47, 1197-1211.

Mickey Mortimer