Re: Digital Plateosaurus wins Spanish Dinópolis foundation prize

To clarify: the award is for the APP paper (open access here:
http://www.app.pan.pl/article/item/app20090075.html)
It is the second paper in a series covering my research on
Plateosaurus; the first one is in Palaeontologica Electonica:
http://www.palaeo-electronica.org/2010_2/198/index.html. it has
nothing to do with the price. The third is still on my hard disk
(blush).

Best
Heinrich
___________________________________
Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Abteilung Forschung
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut
für Evolutions- und Biodiversitätsforschung
an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43
10115 Berlin
Office phone: +49 (0)30 2093 8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@gmail.com
Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
Gaius Julius Caeser