Climate and Biogeography of Maastrichtian North America

Okay, I have made a very tentative map of Maastrichtian North America,
based on the work of Douglas J. Nichols and Kirk R. Johnson and Dr.
Ron Blakey: http://bensen-daniel.deviantart.com/gallery/33955373#/d4jneot
You can ignore the fantasy stuff about people riding on dinosaurs.
What's important is: *did I get the climate right*? Was western
Maastrichtian North America, a temperate-to-tropical rainforest
interspersed with floodplains? What  would we find in eastern North
America? Something drier, I assume. More forests? Fern scrub?

Thanks for your help,
Dan