RE: Anshunsaurus (Thalattosauria) redescribed

No comment on the ultra-cool thalattosaurs, but instead a clarification:

The authors names are written as quoted with their personal names given, rather
than their patronyms. The correct authorship should read:

Cheng L., Chen Z.-h., Zhang B.-m. & Cai Y.-j. or
Cheng L., Chen Z., Zhang B. & Cai Y.

[Depending on one's preference or the original's for having a hyphen in their
personal names, such as how Xing Li-da is often written with her name as Xing
Lida which, I guess, makes transcribing it as "Lida Xing" a bit more Western
than "Li-da Xing."]

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)