Denversaurus question and PDF request

So I'm going to have to break down and make an obnoxious PDF request for:

Bakker, R.T. (1988). Review of the Late Cretaceous nodosauroid Dinosauria: Denversaurus schlessmani, a new armor-plated dinosaur from the Latest Cretaceous of South Dakota, the last survivor of the nodosaurians, with comments on Stegosaur-Nodosaur relationships. Hunteria 1(3):1-23.(1988).

Also, I was wondering if there was any discussion about the dubious Denversaurus in Carpenter's "The Armored Dinosaurs." (Actually, I'm only concerned about where it may have been reassigned.)

Thanks in advance,
Ben Scherzer