Braincase bones photos

Hi all,
Sorry if this is off-topic, but recently I photographed (with my very
limited skills) the separate neurocranial bones of a tegu specimen
(Tupinambis) and a caiman specimen (Caiman) to send them to Nick
Gardner. He considered the stuff should be available in the internet.
So, I think I can share the links for these to be freely downloadable
before Megaupload deletes the links which have only been used by him.
The photos can be freely used if considered useful (no copyright or
stuff like that).

Tupinambis merianae neurocranial bones: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PD2HJCKT

Caiman (apparently latirostris) neurocranial bones:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K28KR3V8