Re: Paleontology and Dinosaurology 101: What layperson MUST to know about?

/applauds Dr. Holtz's post/

I wish scientists in any given field could collectively decide on a
"mission statement" of what is most critical about their field for the
public to know, maybe staggered in varying levels of detail, so that a
consistent response supported by a lot of voices could be delivered
into the mainstream. Anti-science voices are far more organized and
media-savvy overall and far more on-point during their time on the
airwaves, and I have to think it would be highly beneficial if they
could be matched soundbite for soundbite . . .