Re: Addendum: Re: Paleontology and Dinosaurology 101: What layperson MUST to know about?

And I think my words have been misinterpreted as criticisms towards the scientific community, which they were not, at all Alas, I thought I was fluent in English, but my words have not been understood the way I hoped
No problem
I'll shut my mouth
Thanks again for the discussion
Regards