Re: Paleontology and Dinosaurology 101: What layperson MUST to know about?

Well, English is not my native language and I could have misexpressed
myself. I haven't said that there should be facts hidden to laypeople,
but which set of information about paleontology (and dinosaurs) are
most important to people know.

[]s,

Roberto Takata