Re: Addendum: Re: Paleontology and Dinosaurology 101: What layperson MUST to know about?

Hey, no worries. I can tell you're a passionate, informed person who
wants people in general to be interested in paleontology at least as
much as the rest of us. You weren't attacking anyone, just reacting to
something you thought was questionable, and defending those you know
to be interested, informed people like we all are here.

A little miscommunication happens now and then. Nothing to take to heart.

Cheers.