RE: Petrobrasaurus, new Argentine titanosaur

And this is only the _second_ dinosaur named for a petroleum company (the first
being *Gasosaurus constructus*), and only the ?fifth named for a company in
general (two alone from Australia, two from China, and one from Argentina -- I
am excluding *Quilmesaurus* since that seems a tad more ambiguous). Any others?

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)
http://qilong.wordpress.com/