Re: Petrobrasaurus, new Argentine titanosaur

At last three are in Argentina:

Panamericansaurus schoederi - for Panamerican energy and Schoeder is a winery
Futalognkosaurus dukei - for Duke energy
Catharthesaura anaerobica - for Anaerobicos S.A., a company of adhesives

--
Rubén Darío Juárez Valieri
Centro Paleontológico Lago Barreales