Checklist for new zoological genus and species names

Over on SV-POW!, I am crowdsourcing the production of a checklist for
new genus and species names under the International Code of Zoological
Nomenclature:

http://svpow.wordpress.com/checklist-for-new-zoological-genus-and-species-names-draft/

I posted the first draft list on the ICZN mailing list, but it's
changed a fair bit since then, and I moved it to a publicly visible
web home on the advice of one of the ICZN list members.

I'm soliciting further comments as we seek to further clarify and
tighten this list.  If you're interested, please comment at the URL
above rather then on this list -- it's easier for me if I can keep all
comment in one place.

-- Mike.