Re: The Only _Scelidosaurus_ in the Western Hemisphere

Not wanting to nit-pick, but I've fairly sure Dorset is in the
Western Hemisphere. It's certainly west of the Greenwich Meridian.

Or does the Western Hemisphere mean something different in the US?

Well, I was always taught that it meant North and South America -- more or less equivalent to "New World"...did my teachers lie to me?

--
Jerry D. Harris

The way to a man's heart is through
his stomach.