Re: The Only _Scelidosaurus_ in the Western Hemisphere

Yes ! Apparently they did lie to you. But they perhaps couldn't help it,
perhaps they'd never been to England. They didn't take you to Greenwich and
have you straddle the famous Greenwich Meridian, and tell you that one foot was
in the Western and one foot was in the Eastern Hemisphere.

Paula Goodman
paleontological enthusiast and opera singer