Re: The Only _Scelidosaurus_ in the Western Hemisphere

You sure your teachers told you that? If so, you should hunt
them down.

"Western Hemisphere" does indeed mean west of the Greenwich
Meridian, but no one's going to arrest you for using it to
refer to the New World (which is what i think you meant to
say). That's a pretty loose term too. :)