Re: The Only _Scelidosaurus_ in the Western Hemisphere

Yes ! Apparently they did lie to you. But they perhaps couldn't help
it, perhaps they'd never been to England. They didn't take you to
Greenwich and have you straddle the famous Greenwich Meridian, and
tell you that one foot was in the Western and one foot was in the
Eastern Hemisphere.

Crap...well, of course I know that technically the Greenwich Meridian marks temporal hemispheres; I just seem to have long had the impression that geographic hemispheres were based on the "New World"/"Old World" dichotomy. But consider me now much more goodlier edumicated!

--
Jerry D. Harris

The way to a man's heart is through
his stomach.