Re: The Only _Scelidosaurus_ in the Western Hemisphere

> How is it applied in terms of New World and Old World primates?
>
> Dan

That's by continent (or continental plate, I guess). New World
primates are those native to North and South America and associated
islands.

New World = islands and continents brought to the general attention of
Europe by Columbus; Old World = classical world of pre-Columbus
Europeans, i.e. Europe, Asia, and Africa.

I think Australia is technically neither, but it usually gets lumped
in with the Old World.